Experience and Dedication To Our Clients:
Jason Kane is the owner of Kane Title Services.
Jason is an experienced real estate closing attorney who over the last several years has handled thousands of real estate closings throughout New England.
He is frequently quoted by the press on real estate related matters. He has been featured in publications such as The Boston Globe and ForeclosuresMass.com
He earned a Political Science degree from Providence College, his MBA from Suffolk University School of Management, and his Law degree from Hofstra University School of Law.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Land Title Association
- Approved Title Agent: Stewart Title Insurance, CATIC, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Land America and United General Title
- National Mortgage Bankers Association
- Licensed Notary Republic Massachusetts
My professional efforts have focused exclusively on providing title and closing services. Prior to establishing Kane Title Services I was an associate at several of the region’s largest title companies. I quickly discovered that many people were unhappy with the quality of service some title companies delivered.
So my brother Shane and I founded Kane Title Services to set a higher standard for title and closing services in Massachusetts.